Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miserable life stacks with a impossible stuff

Miserable Miserable !
Miserable life [zzzz]
Exam was gone and time to get results and this is the horrible part of exam ==..
Get a good results but..SO WHAT??
Somehow get those marks are...freaking shit out of sense ==..
But just let it go..lazy to argue with that kind bullshit talks and discussions..
Think of that..makes me want to smash all my things..
Mom always say, " Why you always get 7X ?? Try to get more la!!"
WHAT TO SAY?? JUST ??? "....."
This is screwing me up..
PRESSURES...I satisfy of what I have get with..
I can feel the uncountable pounds of pressure pressing on my shoulders and my mind just freak out..
7X? == JUST SCREW ME LA !!
Trying to get peace..
Last week Sunday, you looked so...beautiful and indifferent from the others day..
Maybe it is just a delusional for the others but to me..you totally looked..AWESOME !
We just like...friends but..got nothing to say or to chat about..
Somehow, I wait you to online at MSN but..you rarely to online..
90minutes same class with you and sit back of you..
Observing and reading every movement of you , even though it seems like I'm a pervert..but..it's what a guy react if you found a girl you're interesting..
Different form ; feeling a far cross of distance..==
Feeling myself just like a ...little naive kid talking with a protective sister...
She is totally perfect [ maybe I haven't discover her con's] but I know not everything is perfect..
People say I fell in love with her but I didn't answer..
It is just making a friend with a female...
It is just impossible to deal with a Form5 girl....
Impossible...

No comments:

Post a Comment