Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Missed.

When a person is leaving from us to another country or from us, bundles of emotion will be burst out from the deepest of your heart.Most of the people will be sad to know this rueful news,of course, some of them will be frustrated because he or she do not appreciate what they have spend the time with that person.If a stranger had left the country to another,surely, you would be apathetic.However,if a girl that you did not know, she did the same thing as the example shown-I felt a sudden of sadness and a little of penance.I did know her name.I used to notice her when the tuition class took a brief break.Pathetically, I did not meet her officially.

2010 is a challenging year,I have met a lot of things,peoples,foods,places,knowledge and challenges.The only one thing that I never ever met is the girl that I keep noticing.Mid-year of 2010,you brought me alive from the tenderness and emptiness of my heart.She was not any special.She was not that types of girl that I would say the girl was freaking hot- big boobies and nice ass.But,she did turn me on somehow.She was normal to the others but for me,she kind of...good-girl-types.At that moment, I did not think so far because she really looked like an ordinary girl.

Every Tuesday,Thrusday,Friday and Saturday,I would be a little mad for going to tuition center-for learning and...'seeking'.Learning the new knowledge from tutors and 'seeking' for those hot chicks there.Friends and I found a lot of hot chicks with short pants,tight clothes and nice ass and boobies,of course.But,when I had a second,my head would turn to my backside and took a glance at her unconsciously,somehow.Still,I couldn't find any special about her even though I got a little interested in her.

Every Thrusday was my favorite that time-three hours of classes with her.Our distance in class was far but...she seemed to sat at the position where I could really see her clearly without any people blocking me.Maybe I was thinking of too much,though,I did not care.The happiest moment was the take-break-time,standing up and took a glance at the class and she would be leaving the class as I did.Walking by her table,I would stare at her notes,ensuring that she really got paying attention to class.When walking out from the class,she would gather with her friends against the wall,taking my side-glance at her;an uncontrollable feeling surged into my mind-self-highness.[Don't laugh,this is the normal reaction if a guy got a little interested in a girl]

When the break was finished,delaying the time to be last one entered the class and taking this precious-few-seconds to make sure she was in the class and glancing at her.I could not look at her because people would be noticing what-the-heck-are-you-looking-at? expression towards me.Be cool and steady,heading to my table.Class was quite boring after I finished those exercises.So,I got nothing to do except took another glance at her.She was concentrating at her works.The way she looked was..marvelous.She wore a-quite-round-shaped spectacles with pink color of T-shirt and a grey in color of jacket usually because her position in the class was directly to the cold air out from the air-condition.She tied her hair into a ponytail tidily which made me felt she was pretty and elegant.When doing exercises,she would draw her tiny lips inwards and her head would bend slightly in a certain degree.That moment which would drive me insane and liked a phone in low of electricity,recharging to a maximum of percentage of battery.

During Biology class,this class would really make me nervous because we both really sat so damn close if she was still here.She would be different hair styles and looks in the class.Somehow,she would tied her up into a cute,little round shaped,somehow,she would loose her hair down lied on her shoulder.I did not have the courage to turn my head back.Close distance but far gap.Even though how close distance in physical but she would never know who the hell was I on the earth.

Unfortunately,I noticed that she had absent two weeks of class.I got a new from friend that she had moved to another country.How sad,that I did not really meet her officially.DAMN! Friendship could be something special like a twinkling star at sky.Glittering in a dark night;giving a new hope.At least say a "HELLO?" could also be a problem.There could be also an impossible to let you to read this too?
P.S.: Hope you'll be alright at a new place,meeting new people.T.C.
Night , fellows.

1 comment:

  1. oh come on.....distance isn't the thing that matters... the fact that she is leaving you matters....BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...DUDE , BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE...

    ReplyDelete