Sunday, April 10, 2011

3

Life goes on, we both were in a true relationship about nine months ago. Sweet and happy moment we both had together. Funny and stupid moment we laughed together. Sad and sorrow moment we forgot it together. Almost everything in our relationship did it together, getting over rid of the obstacles in front of us. It was unforgettable thing that I ever experienced. I still remembered there was a day we went to beach for a day break. I drove my dad's car with you to the beach. After things were loaded , we both held each other hands as I drove. On the way , you kept capturing the pictures of the scene and me with your camera. Your just like my little girl yet my greatest lover right now. We both had our conversation along the journey.

I looked at you while I was driving as you took your nap. Your face was always the beautiful like my little angel, round and small. It was a golden moment when the sunset shone upon your face, I felt like to capture this moment with your camera to save it as a memory of us. She grinned suddenly, it made me wondered what she was having her dream. It was a curiousness to discover her dream or she woke up without letting me to know it? I continued my driving ; she held my left hand suddenly and whispered me 'I love you' beside my ear. If I was not driving, I would have kiss her already. I told her the same but she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

We arrived the beach at about 6 something where sun began to set. I pulled in on a road near the beach to enjoy this scene together with you. The golden ray shone upon everything near the beach. The sea was shimmered and glittered like a beautiful scene in an art. The sea breeze touched your face like I was kissing you. I looked at her eyes pleadingly which her eyes were glowing in brown color. I slid back your hair behind your ear and leaned my face closer to yours and kissed you. It was a soft and smooth kiss with you. The warm air from you swept through my lips and our saliva mixed together as our tongue met. I felt the warmth as I hugged you from behind and rested my head on your shoulder. We both enjoyed the clarity and tranquility in the scene. Loveliness surrounded like oxygen that we both needed it to survive.
You took your camera and began to capture photos , the golden sunset, the tiny fine sand, little crab dug out from sand and kids were building the sandcastle happily. You were just as happy as the kids finished building their sandcastle. You looked at me and threw me an angelic smile as you heading towards the seashore , telling me that you need my lead. I walked towards with my bare foot ; you captured me with multi-shooting. I could see that you were very happy that you had me , neither do I. She gave me her hand and I held it and walked along the seashore with her. Your soles felt the cold sand yet our foot felt the warm. You lied your head on my forearm , wrapping me with your hands around me like I was your personal pillow. We stood and remained silence about five minutes.
Then, we took off this place and drove to the beach resort which nearby this beach that you loved so much. I concentrated on my driving whereby I was kind of exhausted , she held my hand and said ‘Thank you’ to me. I replied nothing but a simple grin to her , telling her that ‘it was nothing as long as you love me’. We reached the resort and it was too delicate and luxury that we both left our luggage aside just to have a look at the resort. You captured photos with me in the lobby , neither kissing or hugging one. Sweetness and elation surged through both of us as we viewed back the photos you had captured. At that moment, I knew that our love was so strong that no one could even penetrate it. No lies between us except the hundred percent of trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment