Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2009/9/22....2351

That's what the date and time I did thing ><
55minutes/call...
Called her..about 10..not $$ GOSH !! THAT WAS A REALLY F*** thing..
But..nvm..go 711 top up lur ~~~ after top up..CALL CALL CALL CALL ~~~ WEEEEHEHE
She read my blogs...know what I'm thinking about (90% confidence O.o) ><
Through the call..I feel that..I..was a lucky guy..to love you...(yes I'm talking with you..lyn)
I damn love you...Every moment that "gap" in my daily life..I'll miss you..I'll think about you..
Those past things..I hope both of us..can just erase it since it was a bad memories to us..Em..?
I love you...I love you...Now is going exam..This topic around us can be postpone...I love you ~~ so much..Every message that you sent..I'll read and read..more than 2 times..From now..I'll learn from my mistakes..that I did..Truly to love you with my deep heart..So much much much love you..I can't stop my mind that I very love you..Sorrow and despair can be change into a happy and unforgettable memories..Moment spend with you..was my most meaningful memories I ever had..
Although you read every post of mine..seem like same..because I can't stop repeating..THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, Yean NI`~~...
The 蠢蠢 >< ~~

End of Post..O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment