Wednesday, February 17, 2010

.....

Your weary-looking occurred on your face after the school. As usual, I would stand and wait in front of your class after the bell rang. I would help you to carry your books. You would always have a smile on your face because you said, smile was the most beautiful thing that I could ignite you from sorrow and despair to happy and excitement. Sometimes, you wouldn't smile or good emotion after the school , then I knew you would be pressured. I, seeing you like this and I would make you happy as I can. For a smile and you, nothing wasn't worthless I did if you weren't happy. But today....

We walked down together at the stair and you sent books to teacher. I could only wait you and went back home together. We would a lot of things to talk to discuss about usually. But today, my sense told me something happened promptly and I just did as usual. After you passed the book, then I sent you back to your home. Having a bid goodbye to our friends, you seemed like very strange to me and something I felt unusual was you didn't look at me in any moment we on the way to your home.

"Erem..Hey..You..alright??" I mumbled. You seemed like didn't listen what I said or you maybe pretending you didn't hear it. You will always reply my sentences with a grin or look at me. Look pleadingly in my eyes. Your tiny brown eyes. You would let me felt I was reborn after looking at your eyes. But today, from your eyes you gave me a feelings that we were done. "Erem..! you alright??!!", I said loudly. You turned around and took a deep breathe and said "We break off, I have no feelings on you, we just be friends and you no need to send me back to home, I will be ok." You turned back and just left me down there and continue to walk.

I hope I was deaf ; I couldn't response what you said. I was fascinated. Heart-wrenching. Stunned there.Surveying you after the sentence you said. I hope the sentences you said were just blurted out. With no reason you said to me, you wanted to break off. Without hesitation, I stepped back and began to run. Run to somewhere else as fast as I could. Aimlessly.Tears weren't spring out from my eyes. But would you ?? My heart were pain and "broke". Broke into a thousand of pieces JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SENTENCES !!

Time is the precious things that make us be more matured and independent. Maybe you made this decision that you told me you got no feelings on me. I could accept because you were the first place in my heart. I will always respect your decision. Healing the wounds that you made, would take a longer time to recover it. But your reason...too...Never mind. Couple wouldn't be longer or suitable nouns for us but friends. As a friends, Forever friend to you.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment