Saturday, March 13, 2010

...

2010 March 13 , Saturday

Time flies so fast..Flied till March..
Feeling it was so fast that couldn't stop the time..
And I..just..followed the time and passed everyday without any sigh so much..
It wasn't what I wanted and I didn't want to..
Feelings gone as the time was turning to the next seconds...
Everyday..every seconds gone..Every things..just a word - passed
Good thing to me..as there was no more hesitate,blurted words and sigh...
Since so long no new post..
and I didn't mean to write so much..
If the post so long..just for myself..maybe..the reader will be bored because..it just like an essay..
Brain sapped..nothing more could come out from my mind..
Mind stunned..nothing more I could think about just my impediments of my life and forwards more my step to gain what I want..but not more about you..
Since there was a stop sign between a people to the other ; it was done..
Would an empty paper gives you any idea?
Sounds like..really empty..
Since it was empty..just left it and became empty..
Nothing about these few weeks or months..
Oh..something I forgot...Streamyx sux for me some how ==
End`

No comments:

Post a Comment