Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LALALALALALALA ~~~

LALALLALLALALALALALA ~~
What I always blurted out from my mouth ~~ HEHE
Since so boring..just "LALALALALL~"
hoho..
Erm..Holidays made my life a bit kind of boring...
Stifling house and computer[Line] are driving me insane..
Today was Tuesday..15.39..
Sunny weather..warm air..could-less and blue BLUE Sky `~~
Looking out the window..feeling I'm lying on smooth and soft cloud...
Walking to a huge garden with a big lake [Something like Desa Park @@]
Let the breeze kiss your lips and face...
Taking some fresh air ~~ WOO ~~~ hehe
Having a regular ice-blended coffee bean
Reading your favorites' book/fiction...
Dislike reading?? Brisking on a smooth rocky pavement
Something like 6...
Sun is going down to the horizon made the sky become..[use your imagination]
Dont miss it..Taking out your camera and capturing it. ~~ WAHAHAHA !!
Anyway..just want to relieve my boring day @@
Mountain of homework(s) and assignments == Sweat==
End~ LALA

No comments:

Post a Comment