Monday, August 23, 2010

I love your hair smell even though it was just scent of shampoo but it led me to your heart.
I love your eyes even though it was small but it could see through the lies.
I love your nose even though it wasn't sharp but the air you gave out brought my alive.
I love your mouth even though it was simple lips but it reminded me of what I was missing.
I love your ears even though it was normal but it could hear my thought.
I love your cheek even though it was pretty fat but it was the warmest place for me to lay my lips on it.
I love your hands even though it was little but it was the way I could hold your hands to another paradise.
But what was I loving her?
I love you even though you're not utterly perfect but that was the way I loved you. Love blinded me. Love led me to you. And that was my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment