Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Published

Sky blushed with purplish pink as the sun went down the horizon. Swarms of bird were flying in the sky. Office workers were released from the stress and mountain of works and rushing to their home. Vehicles were anywhere in the center of the town. Street lights and dwellers were switching on light. The whole city lighted up and gave the city a new scene. You and I were on the small hill which was nearby this city. You stood up and took a glance on this city.

The movement of you was so much elegant. Your hair and eyes glowed in the sunset as you were observing this scene. You were just too beautiful and too ethereal to be the part of this landscape. You were just like an angel fallen on this green and fresh lane. And, I was the luckiest to beside of you. Looking at you, happiness and excitement occurred on your face. I could see your smile with the background of the city. Your smile was dazzling and endearing. Your smile and grin were the sweetest cure for me to get rid from the sorrow and despair.

You sat back beside me on the grass and I stared at you. I stared at your eyes. A pair of almond-shaped tawny eyes. Your eyes were the most attractive part to me because I could see the joyful and elation in your eyes. I still remembered the first time you cried, tears and cried were flooded on your face. It was kind of ironic and romantic at the moment. As I looked pleadingly into your eyes, the whole world rested at the moment. I was reveled in the your world. People stated that , girl’s eyes were their loving world and it would be completed if she found her beloved.

I smelled your scent of hair as you lied on my chest and looked at the sky. In this obscuring night, our world had begun and it would be endless. Obscuring love within us were the happiest and saddest matter in this world. Elation and laughter because of our moment spent together and did something like couple ; tears and cried because of our childishness of arguing about some small matter. I summoned up my courage and looked into your eyes.It took my time to open my mouth.“Babe, I love you and I cant live without you, can we be together?”. Eagerness of the answer, “Yes , I do “.

We both in the high time and kissed each other. Her lips were tiny and cold. With the warmth and love I gave to her through my lips. The kisses , sending me a chill to my whole body. I thought of she would be happy and lovely. Love filled within us in this glorious night. Her face was blushed and looked cute when we caressed and I could see the joyful in her eyes. A transcend descriptive to suit all of you. She was the one who I found a long time ago. I love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment