Sunday, August 2, 2009

._____________.

2009 August 2, 2308

WOOT..July had gone !!! HOHO new month coming ; August..
Wa...So boring ar...What a boring weeks.. ==
Don't know what I had done these weeks...
Talk phone ?? Sms ?? =..= Should stop these things...
Better study...And "remain" something..
maybe will good to each.. HOHO...
I guess..July's phone bil will cost a bomb to my dad T.T...
.__________________________________________________.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CRAP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zZz...I think I hard to have a phone ==...since phone bil so expensive =..=
Reduce the phone call and Sms...will be the good way....Am i right ?? O.O
haiz...since need to remain these...I have no comment just..wait after PMR...
But..After PMR...I feel want to absent school.. =..=..So boring at class...Like lack of oxygen.. ==
Beside Basketball..Also basketball ==...Dislike stay in class...Friends come our seat and talk and talk...
Somelse...feeling I'm nobody.. ==...Even my presence or absence also the same...(pessimistic thinking ==)..Whatever..don't care...but don't think so far apart..
Trial Exam coming..Damn nervous...== But got to study.. == So hope you all do..
End of this post..night

No comments:

Post a Comment