Wednesday, August 26, 2009

In between

2009 August 27 , 1406

Today was Thrusday ; 6th days of the holidays..
Holiday was a boring day I ever feel.. ==
It is boring..speechless and wasting some of my time.. ==
Computer, sleep , eat , drink , game , == nothing else to do..and study.. ==
Bored..Nothing special..Very hate holiday ==
Whatever it was..I realized something..but don't know the action will be good or bad.. ==
Lame shit..Bored...
After a night of call, == Discussing our 'problems' ==..Damn ==
In between me and him..I feel that he will better then me == he knew her more than me..
She's with nice sociate with my friends ==..If want try to solve the problem..==
Should we together?? and sit down..Talk about this ?? Em.. I don't know..Maybe cause of PMR..
Some else I talking bullshit also ==..I'm not your boyfriend now..you can play or asociate with my friends...but how we solve those problems without any co-operation..?? ==
Fine..Nevermind..==..It's weird..== Maybe it can be solve soon.. == It just Maybe ==

No comments:

Post a Comment