Friday, August 14, 2009

Lolz day...

2009 August 14 , 1636

Today was Friday ; a good day..
Exam was over soon just KH for tomorrow..Irritating
As usual, every Friday I will stay back for 'something' ; teach her maths..
Every time shoon yi and she also late for 10minutes...
So..play basketball lur..hoho..long time no play..still so geng..HOHO...
3 points ~~~ SHOOO ~~~ JOOOOPPPP ~~ HOHO
Then..they came le ; I sweat =..= Buy tissue and cool down myself...
Suddenly a familiar body behind me ; my sister..zZz...
Saw her I also very fan ==...Fine..I called her buy tissue for me..HOHO..
She gave me and gone...GOOD..then teach teach and teach...Today is the most great condition...
Of course..Got this good teacher >< (joking)..Like that lur..Teach lur..
Nothing 'special'...Just...HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO....
End of this post..HAHA..
And...Wish you all the best in PMR

No comments:

Post a Comment