Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stop..Don't Move and Stay There..Only can be here..

2009 August 8 , 1615,

Early in the morning, 8XX woke up..my dad woke me up from my sleep..=..=
Woke up and felt nothing to do..decided to go out..maybe can play basketball or jungle trekking again..
Went to basketball field which nearby my house..When I reached there..there were Full House..
and saw yi hui , lek khon , yen ji them..Oya..today was yen ji's birthday...Wish you happy birthday although you can't see this..Nevermind...^^
Went to nova 2...played basketball...930 back home...WALAO SIENZ AR !!!
All of my family members went out...HOLYCRAP...nothing to do...==
Dragonica~Dragonica~Dragonica and chat with ZY...but he off 4pm..then I really got nothing to do..
Cooked Tomyam mee..ate it..
Though it was a boring afternoon but alone sometimes will be good..nobody can disturb me...This boring afternoon let me realized something...We can't be together again..It worth?? I ain't a good person..Forget about it..Think too much..ya..Think too much..don't bother...O..ya..them??
How about them?? Maybe very happy...Wish you all have a happy day and + you for PMR..

No comments:

Post a Comment