Monday, August 17, 2009

Guessing

2009 August 17 ,Monday, 1848

'Run baby run, Don't ever look back'..the chorus of the song that I listening when I writing this post..Today was Monday..They came my house for Mathematics..
The starting was just a bit kind of... "......" I just waiting for them to prepare or ready up...
About 2pm...Em...finally start...Taught her, taught her and taught her...Quite ok when teaching..
But she naughty..keep going around my house..=...=..Nevermind lar..
After teaching..looking at Yihui taught Wanyen..Kinda good if got a good student..em..
Soon, I became like a bit =..= without any reason..
Brain keep pop out a lot of Question without Answer...==....
Maybe my action...==... Don't know what should do..
Should it be or shouldn't?? I still guessing...
Don't know why..When I think about our's... relationship...
My brain won't stop...Today got exam Kemahiran Hidup..
Then do it half..Don't know why..I keep thinking about..Am I continue like this get closer to her is a right action..Or..I..shouldn't...Damn emo now...
Can't even show a smile.. ==..Now PMR..better don't think too much le..I really like.. == think too much.. ==.. But I hope the answer- Is a right action...Hope is just an imagination..It won't work without any action..

No comments:

Post a Comment