Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Form 4..

2010 January 5 , Tuesday , 16.44

Today was the 2nd day to school..
I got a class ; 4Harmoni..
Sounds like not a good class ?? By the way , I want to in those class like this to learn another way of life in a different class..
After the class arrangement ; I was very tired enough..
Students wanted to change their class which follow their friends or according their favorite subject..(I guessed so)
This was making me to be insane ; I was in charge of Monitor in the class so as SPBT books ==
All the people went to Office and tried to change their class..
You could see the people queued in the row in front of the Office path just like a Market.. ==
By the way..Form 4 was a quite challenging class/form to me ( because of Monitor in the class ) [WTF!]
The last moment in the school ; going to release students , our class was in chaos ==
All the people were just doing their things..
WHY CAN'T I SAY SOMETHING TO YOU ALL ??
OR MAKING AN ANNOUNCEMENT ??
Never mind..It's still the 2nd day at the school..
Should be patience and see how are them...
So..Form 4..is a very very new year and new life for me enough..
So do you ??? @@
Em...Form 4 should be hardworking and got some stress of course..
TO Be : Don't be so frustrated ~~ ><>< HOHO~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment