Saturday, January 23, 2010

Post without title..

2010 January 23 , 2141

First for all, it is been long time the blog haven't got a new post/update..
Feeling so much busy on my books..
Physics , Chemistry , Biology , Add.maths, Maths , Bm , Bi and History..
The subjects that must be study...to me..
All the things were just in hand..nothing that I couldn't catch up..
Just in hand...Just in hand...
Heard friends said...Biology is a tough subject among the Science's subjects..
It really do hard to memorize those name , characteristics and functions..
All the things just need to by heart..
I able to do..but not for all...It sounds like too arrogant ?? Never mind , forget about it..
When people say to me that those name or others are too hard to memorize..
My heart got a question ; Does an image , a matter , a stuff , a thing that we really cannot forget instead of academy..?
Maybe..It really do..it..really do..
Image,stuff,matter which is very deep memories to one really can't even forget or keep running upon your mind ?
A song is made out of lyrics , melodies ,voices and sounds..
Lyrics and melodies are deep deep in our mind once we listened to it and agreed with it..
Happy songs and Sad songs..
Happy songs will faster 1/4 ; Sad songs will slower 1/4 of the melodies..
Sad songs mostly bring memories to you ??
What I'm thinking about ??
An end of a relationship should be happy..
It really feel so shit that what I'm doing now..Just lost my mind to type to think to do..
Am I selfish ?? (Asked in my mind but why I'm typing in this post ??)
No idea to know to interpret just except study and basketball..
A teenager can't even grow up is just feeling so shit so damn idiot..
An idiot just keep learning of new things but in mentally is can't even interpret can't even think of "What is the meaning of Love"..This is really..horseshit..
"Absence make heart grow founder" which is an idiom I have learn..
This idiom state that , Missing someone when there is no longer near...
You are in the vision that I can see but just really not close..
It is a wrong idiom that I used..(Guess so ?)
So much blank and blind..
Anyway..
End of post

5 comments:

  1. hey dude...well...your post left me tongue-tight...i knew that...it is hard to be letting ur loved one go...bt,b4 you make the decision,try to ask yourself,are you really want to just end up like this?...as your friend..and one of her friends...i hope the answer from you will be a definite "NO"
    The idiom states that , You wil be missing someone when she is no longer near...bt , let me ask you , are the words "no longer near" is the fact that you have to obey although you are reluctant to accept it?
    i am here to tell you , facts can be changed
    the opportunity is in your hand
    it is just the matter of how you do it...
    you can still be her friends , try not to spoil a friendship...
    a friendship is ones possession...
    thats all what i want to say...
    i hope you will bear that in mind
    and
    i will forever stand at your side dede^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..
    No comments...
    I think..the fact can be changed..
    But..I think..maybe that is a very hurting possession to me..
    Someone told me..follow your heart..
    It is very...complicated matter.. ==
    Maybe it is the end of the relationship between me and her..
    Good things never last for longer..
    It comes to an end..
    I still her friend..Just talk less with her..
    Anyway..just..let the nature take its course..hoho..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...indeed...fact can be changed
    it wasn't a hurting possession to you...
    it wasn't a heart-breaking possession to you...
    instead , it is sweet , and worthy possession
    try to account her as the one who let you grow up...it may feel better...
    i hope you will join us at wednesday...she needs your help...
    and...
    nothing will last forever...anything will come to an end...even us have to say goodbye to this world one day...
    so , treasure everything , every friends you have now^^
    about the last sentence...
    the nature takes its course...
    bt , i dont think so...you are letting the matter rest instead of that...
    the real meaning of letting the nature take its course is...
    you have to initiate talking to her...
    everything will go better as well as the relation between you and her
    trust me dude..^^
    you know...this morning i dreamed about her...
    i cried at 5 am in the morning..you know that feel^^?it just feels like ur heart has broken into pieces...
    does it matter?
    so , whenever you are disintegrated ,in despair , try to ask yourself
    does it matter^^
    and you will feel better^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speechless.. ==
    Nothing to say..
    So..if I didn't start the conversation..
    We just remain lo ?? @@
    Since I also less talk to others recently..
    Feeling so much quiet..
    It is very quiet to me these days these weeks..
    Fact can change.. ==
    Tell me that you are changing your fact??
    I thought you will do what you said to me and zy b4??
    Whatever , forget about it..
    Feeling it is..very..
    I'm headache with this.. ==

    ReplyDelete