Saturday, January 30, 2010

Posting

Bell rang ; I just released from the hustle and bustle class because I was a good student. I packed my things and decided to find you. Went to your class but you weren't there. My mind was starting to guess where are you ; Emotion was starting to become moody since I couldn't see your smile. I walked to canteen to seek you but you still weren't there. "Where are you ??". "Last chance if I couldn't find you at school" , I said to myself and walked to your class again. It seemed like playing hide n seek with you ; my heart was very worry about you , I hope I could see your smile but you weren't at class.

As I couldn't find you at school, deciding to leave school and walk to 711 and buy your favorite's ; Strawberry added with Mocha Ice Cream. I took slowly step to walk ; feeling that I was lost just couldn't find you. You were just like my core in my heart ; couldn't live in this world without you. You were the most important accompany/person to me ; we had the same hobbies , favorites and many things to chat. I was very moody.

Walking down and to my destination , my friends asked me about where was you. I couldn't answer. Tough-tied. They invited me to join their team to defeat some ass hole later. I ignored and walked to 711. The distance between my school and 711 which was just nearby ; 45m. It wasn't far. Holding books and walking towards and feeling so much boring without your company.

I arrived at 711 and went in it. It was so hot and sweaty outside. I stepped near to the ice cream section. It bought me back a lot of memories with you when we were having an ice cream together. You ate a bite and I ate. You always want to have the end of cone of the ice cream. In the section, Vanilla , Mocha , Chocolate , Strawberry and Coffee taste to choose or to combine. You always like Strawberry and I like Mocha then we would have it together. But now, I just ate it alone. "Hope you will appear around me".

Walking towards and deciding to pay for the ice cream , staring at the Yupi candy which was the candy you always buy and bring it to school , having it in the class even though the teacher was at class. So, I grabbed a pack and paid. Ice cream and candy were sweet and brought the memories with you and I. You would want me to open the packet and I feed you. You would want me to give the first bite of the ice cream then only my turn to have it. You would want me to walk in front of you then you could see my backside and play me. "?"

Took my step back to home. The way,direction,place to my home ; memories with you after school time and dating time with you. Memories was precious if you were with someone but after those relationship, it wasn't seem so important and it will be the part of your life. Deleting it or recycle it would be the good selection to you because it made you feeling to stay at memories than the true world. "Face the music".

End~

4 comments:

  1. memories can be sweet and happy.. bt it can turn harsh.. it can hurt ur feelings.. da point is.. if u keep thinking back u will only gt more hurt..
    bt.. crying may be a gud solution.. jux express out ur feeling ba...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ~
    Cry is better than bottle up an emotion especially sad.. ==
    So sweat about something..
    not to think back somemore..
    Useless also @@ hoho
    Worthless..
    HOHO thx ~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. just as i said b4...
    u still cant let it go , dude^^
    come on...just dont think about it anymore...i dont want you to be hurt...but sometimes...bottling an emotion can make you to grow...^^
    just let the nature take its course^^
    and dont tongue-tied^^
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. =..=
    Those post about "Me and you"
    The you wasn't her.. ok ??
    I just want to try to write a post something like that..
    And not about her..
    She doesn't matter to me..
    I didn't think so much..
    My way..
    No tongue-tied no cry no emo no moody..
    That's all what I want and I get what I need..
    I had it

    ReplyDelete