Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Posting

Sky blushed with a light blue and smooth pink. It made the view become more wonderful and imagined. Standing on the highest block with you and spending the moment with you.Our hands become more near and I grabbed your hand and held it tight ; I won't let it go at that moment. Your head lied on my shoulder ; I knew you was tired. You were holding hand and lied on my shoulder. I was enjoying this moment and so much appreciated. My mind was so much blank but just only this colourful moment. It was happiness and colourful to our both. The empty , blank and white page became colouful and meaningful to us.

After enjoying the view, holding hand and walking back to home. You were very tired that I could see but you told me that you were very happy and well after the company with me. I started the conversation with you on the way send you to home. We talked about school , people , study and entertainment. You told me you were not good in certain chapter ; Got a light bulb upon my head and answered your questions that I will help you. You promised happily.

I looked at you. You looked back me and asked "what"? I grinned and answered "nothing". Your mind would have a few question marks ; why I looked at you and always say "nothing". You were beautiful when you doing something seriously ; you were very cute when talking to me, that's all in my mind was thinking about. Nothing much , nothing less. You were so much specific to me.

All of the sudden, you said you were hungry and it was some distance to reach your house. Without any thought, I went to 711 and bought you a bottle of mineral water and some small cake and bread. Headed back to your side and gave you some foods. You looked so fragile. I opened the packet to you. Sitting down at the garden ; you were sharing your bread with me. Feeling so much happy and touch. I told you that I was very lucky to have you. It was the sentence I can tell you but not for others.

730pm , I sent you to your home safety. "Thank you for the food and accompany", you whispered. At that moment, I couldn't say any things and nothing I could say. Just feeling to touch your face.By then,you opened the gate slowly and waving your hand as Goodbye and I just stood there for a couple of seconds. The honked sound from car; I was starting to walk. Not nesessary to have a the ending that I thought but it was awesome to me.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment