Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1 call...

2009 July 22 , 2001..

After a busy day for tuition...finally can take a rest...PHEW...
Today..quite nice..at school..just like..normal ??
After school ; I just came back from basketball (ponteng)
Saw her didn't at class...huh?? Never mind...
Looking every one packing their bag..
I packed myself...and helped her too...
Suddenly appeared in front of me..and continue to pack her things...
Quite....erm...just..like that..don't know what I talking about le =.=...
Sometimes...public place...maybe too..many people??? so...Just..less talk to me ?? Think so..
Never mind...

2009 July 21 ....Tuesday...
That day...was a O.O day.. lolz...
I called her..and chat a lot...a lot...things...
Realized something...girls will a bit shy ?? Think so..but don't think so much...HOHO...
That call ; I have really realized something...Lolz...
Think was the end of this post... HOHO...lolz.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment