Friday, July 10, 2009

Thing you should do...

Thing you should do...
You mean me ???
Yes..Is you...
O...what you meaning the "thing i should do ?"
I meaning that is :
- you should accompany her when your friends around
- you should chat with her

Good...I got do those thing....BUT...I love her so much...very very much...
Isn't action is important ???

YES !!!

But..we loving each...our "world" is enough sweet what???
We chat..we do...
Real life...she want freedom(think so la)...then I just let her go...
- communicate with my friends or her friends ( not care)...because...i know...she is loving me...


WELL...NICE... I will give chances to you to be with her in real life...

O..I very appreciate that... ------Hope so( sighed ) Never mine if can't...every moment with her..every time i see her..I have enough...

Welcome...but i will help you...

Hope so..Hope so...Hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment