Sunday, July 12, 2009

Friend with you. DEAL?

2009 July 12 , 20.32
After calling her...feeling...ok only la...
I think...maybe you dislike pressure..so...be an ordinary friend...feel be the right choice...??
Anything..Anyway...you do...I will still support you...just...
I did not feel anything...and all of you reading this post...don't curious le la...
Maybe pressure...I not care la...just...hope "you" always happy...then I ok le...
And you will still my best friend...best friend...after calling i didnt feel anything...just..heard what I want le..
You did not hate me anymore..That's I very glad...So...either couple or friends...Just want you to be happy ^^....My friends who read this post...Can just..seem me and her like friends??
I hope you all do....just dont want receive any earful news..Thank you...
And dont ask too much questions on real life...The questions and answers only will be discover in MY BLOG or through MSN la...Thank you for reading this post...Thx...And...I know what you all heart thinking...but the answer...you thinking in your heart is...YES...

No comments:

Post a Comment