Friday, July 10, 2009

Not a story tale....

Is the morning i woke up,
Time : 8: 34 a.m.

Boring at home, feeling emo..then...what to do?? go play basketball which near my house...
Bad news !!! Crowded...then...go jungle trekking...
Early morning...saw a lot of old folk..aunties uncles...walk walk walk...
For me...I just want to have a good deal of strolling...
Walk ar Walk ar Walk ar...
Walk to jungle already...wowo...long time no jungle trekking le...
Keep going...Keep going...Keep going...Saw an aunt...she looking at me...Don't know what thing she consider do to me...haha..no bother her..keep walk...
Walk to the highest of the jungle ?? or mountain... Can survey from school...the most highest place...
Rest at there although is very hot..Thinking about last time my friends and I came...About passed 1 year...nice memories...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When leaving..I SHOUT !!! AAOW....WOOT.... shout something X XXXX XXXX XX..>< HOHO...
Turn back and walk....Man...so tired to climb up again...T.T...
Rest rest rest rest rest rest rest...
keep walk....
Almost lost in jungle ALONE!!?? Holyshit...
Fine..keep find find find the way... to to to to go out out from this motherfucker jungle....
Bad new : The way I keep find...is *DEAD END* == + tired like hell... ==
Suddenly saw a few population of pendatang asing.. The following dialog is below here :
Pendatang asing : " Kamu nak makan?"
Me : "Tak nak la...haha...saya nak tahu mana boleh keluar dari sini??"
He show me the way get out of this irritating jungle...
When getting out of that jungle...I shout... "TERIMA KASIH" haha...
Funny right?? but...Nice Exprience...haha...
Back Home...Do "something" lur...Find her...HAHA

"To be Continue" hoho....

No comments:

Post a Comment