Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day...

2009 July 14 , 2120...

Today, a quite good day...feeling good..but I realized something...
Every night I also very tired and don't know why...
Skip anyway...
At school..finally I did a thing that I never do before.."finally I did it" ( minded in heart )
Accompany her after school although her friends around her, I don't care...(feeling happy ><)...
At home...boring..no phone ; no SMS.. Fine..
Watched movie : X-Men 1 and X-Men 2...Took me 3 hours to watch it...
Dizzy after watched == Tired like hell...
Took nap but cant rest...Suddenly think about 1 THING !!! I will never let down your hope...
Go down stair and do "something"...Is the time le...1735..Smsed her (secret and feeling MORE happier) ><...Hope she do...
Not much secret discovered in my blogs >< hehe...

1 comment:

  1. o.o!
    u asked me to see ur blog.. saw many happy things..
    felt happy for u bt i dun rly noe wad is happening..

    ReplyDelete