Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today..

2009 July 15 , 2120..

After tuition..feeling not good at all...She seem like fade away from me when after class...
But..at down stair still could see her with her friends...Fine...Friend's car arrived..Back home time..
On the way to home..Thinking about myself fault or what...Skip...Don't think so much..Then looking at the sky..is a wonderful color I have ever seen...So..I think how to write a nice essay to describe my feelings and the fantastic sky...
The shy sun is hiding below the horizon as the sky blushed to pink color..but swarm of birds were not appeared in this moment...Survey the roadside from my view(inside the car) could see many people were just back from their office ; students were just released from the "prison"...
In the car..despair and sorrow appeared in my heart as I thinking when I was form 2...Just memories..Can be truth...just let it go...
Slowly..the sky turned black ; I was back home..Bid a goodbye to my female friend...
Study and study...until 2120..I wrote this post...Is a inexplicable day...==

No comments:

Post a Comment