Monday, July 27, 2009

Day

2009 July 28 1320

Today..was a quite boring day..
Early in the morning...woke up at 710...then prepared...
The way to school...keep thinking about "can we together again??"
This question...was a good question I had asked myself this morning...
Because I have no solution at all...Fine..
School..Normal lo...Ponteng then sienz..
Maths class only get me interesting...Do maths lo...hoho...
then English class...SO SIENZ !!! == keep say say say..== annoying...homework homework and homework...
At English class...Ho sat beside me..and I said " today is Tuesday..tomorrow is Wednesday.."
He asked.."what time you tuition tomorrow ?"
"1.30 ~ 730 " , I said...Kinda pissed..My time is arranged like that...
I don't know what can I do if I couple...=..= Whole day busy ?? like Wednesday..Friday..and Sunday ?? Time is arranged for me..so why I trying to rearrange??? If can't = can't...then..Fine lo...Busy life, give me a lot of benefits..if not these..Maybe I'm suffer in education...hope can get my ideal results for PMR..my friends, too..

No comments:

Post a Comment