Tuesday, October 27, 2009

下雨天了~

2009 October 28 , 1324

It was a raining day today.
Patches of dark clouds were look scary in the sky.
We all were gambling in the class while you were learning Japanese language.
Raining day~~Raining day~~
13.10;all classes of student were released at this time.
I tried to APD Room and found you but weren't you there??
You told me the class released at 12.30.
My thought told me that you went somewhere.
I couldn't see Cynthia or Poh Sin.
Maybe you with them and already back home. It just a thought.
So I did to find you. Wait you at hall but still couldn't find you.
Continue waiting you appear.
Could see every of my friends except you.
Maybe my thought was right; you with them and back home ??
I hope you can back home safety since it is a heavy rain now.
Typing this post and blessing you.
Unnesasarry that I can find you every time but I hope my patience can wait until you appear.
Back home safety, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment