Thursday, October 15, 2009

O.o??

2009 October 16 , 1121

今天是过PMR的三天..今天没上学,学校也没课上..
Staying at home and facing the computer throughout the day is the most boring things..
So..It just simple things that we should go out and have some fun ?? (EM..Maybe but lazy)
Nevermind..we can do what we want right ?? I hope SO AS OUR FRIENDS~~
Be more happier..It seem like more..em..lack of something ??
Why all people seem like so.."down" ??
Never mind..Something better do not figure too much..As friends we can only help them..
The most succeed is themselves..So DO OUR FRIENDS !!!
Early in the morning..Sleep like a pig..Just woke up ~ =..=
Keep thinking about yesterday stuff that we chat..
Summer holidays or Holidays is the most challenging things I ever meet..
I worry about how if I have a blackout in my brain..Some else nothing to chat..
But..This is the problems for me..
So I do challenge this..Since we want to.......
End of post

No comments:

Post a Comment