Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LieszZZ

2009 December 10 , Thursday , 10.21

Yawn ==..
Morning had a played for basketball..
Yawn ==..
Back home had a cup of coffee..
Yawn ==..
Tired..
Yawn ==..
A white lie for you..because ??
A lie for friends..because ??
It's indifferent..
Never mind..You wouldn't know..so I didn't need to explain so much..
Really Yawn.. ==
Deja Wu ==..Wtf ==..Keep thinking about those image...O.o?
So soon..So soon..==
Getting boring..
I ain't a people..like...
Cause I lie..??
Lying was good ?? ( sure bad la ==)
So do I..must make a white lie to someone..
But whatever..
Actually what a blank post of this..==
A lie for a friend..Lies for friends..
So do people trust me ?? (Asking Bullshit)
So..It doesn't matter..
A life must be meaningful such as Story do ?? (LOLZ !)
Of course..but..what and how you make it so meaningful..?? you ask yourself please..
I ain't superman or some else like Psycho to guess what the hack you thinking about..
So..the answer was wrong..and..got punishment or disappointed?? (LOLZ!)
Sicks ==..
It was so..meaningless..and..I can't even use any adjective to..describe..==
Mind + brain = Do so much things that we can't even expected
Useless + meaningless + speechless ?? (O.o?) + wordless(==) = boring things (OF COURSE!)
People do trust it'll be good but it's going to ruin (It's fate)
People do trust but not me..Please.. == It's..sick ==..
Feelings..?? Like ??? How many days?? How many %% ?? Do you need to calculate your feelings in Mathematical Form ?? (LOLZ!)
OK..People also do trust..love and feelings' life WERE GOOD !! (LOLZ! It should be @@)
Ya..It should be..F***ing good..@@
Hobbies,Characteristics,Personality weren't the identical..So how ?? ==
Never mind..Let it passed..Backwards and discuss = Useless..
Anyway..Bullshit things a lot in this Blank post..
But just type to let off my feelings ~~ @@
My words ?? @@?? Weren't clear enough ??? (Whatever)
So do now..I JUST talk/explain once..Right now this part you guys don't know what shit I'm talking about..(nvm)
What means helping ?? Can someone tell me ?? if you guys have a bulb on your head??
Please, Answer me if you can , I'll be very appreciate..Thanks anyway ~~(Anyone)
Lol Things for Loler ~
Have a nice days guys ~
End of post

No comments:

Post a Comment