Thursday, December 24, 2009

.....

2009 December 25 , Friday , 1013

First for all..Today is Merry Christmas..
I wish all of the people in the world Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ~~ !!~!
Wish all of the human being have happy life ~~ no matter what kind of obstacles ~~!!!!
It was so..
Boring
Meaningless
Priceless
Things that I did.. ==
I hate myself that I did it ==
Finally I knew what mean is "REGRET"..
This feelings is weird...
Yesterday ; 24th of December..
I hoped I could be happy after that..
By then..It just a normal things normal life that I lived ==...
Without any..
So.."==" "...." "=.="
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Sick of these..So....
Don't how to express that word/feeling =================================
I didn't run.. ==
I just walked the other way that you couldn't see me..
I really waiting for 2010.. ==
2009.. was.. so.. == meaningless to me...
So much stupid ==..
Only few things that really..meant to me that time/moment..
Whatever I deal with..doesn't worth ?? ==
People said me that condition was "mutualism" =..=
Fine better don't argue with it..It just small matter..
Anyway..just kind lucky to have some friends which very...friendly but sometimes make me so "geli" (LOLZ! HAHA)
and..kinda good like helping each..
and 1 more like..very D!u de sometimes..but still very good friend ~~
and a kinda..emotionally changed friend..he's kinda nice ~ ^^ be ~~ ><
Friends are very good...(better than.."eh hm")
Anyway..Just very lucky to meet all of you ~~
End of post ~Thx for my happy ending ~ !!! WOSH ~[nice song]

No comments:

Post a Comment