Sunday, December 6, 2009

Repeating..

2009 December 7 , Monday, 1303

..???
Today not much things to say..about my life ==
Just..feelings and activities..==
It's getting sick..==
Ok..Let's start.. (Laugh Out Loud in "==" mode )
Yesterday..a same problem again -Can't sleep well without any reason..
On my bed, I rolled don't know how many times and I still couldn't get sleep..
I really got a problem == 2 a.m. only slept..ZZZ
The next morning,Today,suddenly woke up at 730 @@..Without alarm and woke up and went basketball court play basketball with frenzZZZZ..
Skip part..(not willing to type ==)
Back home..And turn on my computer JUST LIKE NOW ! and listen to song..
Keep repeat 2 songs..(Feeling like TOO BORING ?? That asked in your mind ?? )
Listen to song or music is a good people instead of without song or music..
Repeating these songs; repeating my current steps on relationship..
Feeling like I didn't grow any "INCH" ==
Still like that ?? Childish??Irresponsibility ??
Never mind..Maybe That's really my characteristics..
Sicks ==..
Killing myself without any weapon not a good or right things..
But I still wouldn't speak it out and it's useless also..
Hope you guys have a good day ~
Enjoy ~
End of post

No comments:

Post a Comment