Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trip (2) Cont.

...Continue ~~
After 1 hour and 30mins we waited and we played...then we changed our clothes to swimming trunks..
ALL ~~??? GOGOGOG !! ATTACK THE BEACH !!!
First..we too boring..and no idea what to do...I gave an idea;bury myself @@ (LOLZ)
Then ??
HEHE ~~..I gave the idea again ; TO BUILD A SAND CASTLE..(With hands TT)
We built the sand castle by our hands (LOLZ)..Without water??
No way..All of them busy on their hands.. and I helped to transfer water (TT) [Liked run few times of 100M] =.=
See I picked a shell ?? While I looking for the Plastic bags and I picked some shell to decorate HEHE ~~And Mj's mom captured >< ~~ Our hands and sweat built a "Turtle Sandcastle" HEHEZ ~~
Donoe what It is...but captured...since they are..weird bugs @@ and a lot of it at the beach chairs ~ @@ LOLZ..
There were relax ~ and nice ~~ Made me so comfortable to take some fresh air ~~ HEHEZ ~
Afterwards..we built our sandcastle and took some pictures..
Took a wash and jumped into the swimming pool again ~~ !! HEHE >< !!!!
Stay Tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment